Animal Art Portrait
The Story Art Portrait Experience includes:
- A customised portrait built around individual interests, styles, hobbies and loves
- Your artwork is built exclusively for you, no artwork is alike, not background is the same
- The photo session will take place either in the Story Art studio or on location depending on the artwork plan
- Your experience includes 1 wall art piece but you can add additional works of art for each family member
- Your work of art will be printed on museum grade fine art paper at up to 40 inches on the longest side, ready for custom framing
Add on Art Portraits (for additional members of the family as independent works of art) are available for $1500 each and include all of the above
*A lifestyle portrait session may be included
3 in stock
Animal Art Portrait
Do you have a treasured pet or pets that you would like to immortalise into a one-of-a-kind artwork? Karen Alsop, Pet and Animal Photographer of the Year with the AIPP, can turn your dreams into reality.
In consultation with you, a quirky and original artwork will be developed as wall art masterpiece.
You’ve been searching for something different, a showcase art piece of pets to display pride of place in your home. An artwork that tells a unique story.
How does it work?
- Book your Animal Art Portrait (payment plans are available)
- Have your consultation with Karen to share about your pet’s unique characteristics and ideas you might have for the artwork. A concept will be developed and confirmed before going ahead with the production of the work.
- Karen will then photograph all the elements for your one-off custom artwork. This includes the photographs of your animal/s and the elements and backgrounds.
- Karen will produce the artwork, spending many days in Photoshop perfecting your piece.
- The final product will be printed (your choice of fine art paper ready to frame or a ready to hang canvas).
- You will be invited to a ‘reveal ceremony’ where your work of art will be unveiled and presented to you