Pet Art Portrait
The Story Art Pet Portrait Experience includes:
- A customised portrait built around individual interests, styles, hobbies and loves
- Your artwork is built exclusively for you, no artwork is alike, not background is the same
- The photo session will take place either in the Story Art studio or on location depending on the artwork plan (multiple shoots may be part of the project)
- Your experience includes 1 wall art piece but you can add additional works of art for each pet
- Your work of art will be printed on museum-grade fine art paper at up to 100cm (longest side), ready for custom framing
- You may choose a fine art print of up to 100cm (longest side) or ready-to-hang canvas.
- Larger prints/canvases are available and upgrades can be quoted on to suit your space
- An AR experience (Augmented Reality) will be included as part of your finished artwork.
Add on Art Portraits (for additional pets as independent works of art) are available for $1500 each and include all of the above
3 in stock
Pet Art Portrait
Do you have a treasured pet or pets that you would like to immortalise into a one-of-a-kind artwork? Karen Alsop, Pet and Animal Photographer of the Year with the AIPP, can turn your dreams into reality.
In consultation with you, a quirky and original artwork will be developed as wall art masterpiece.
You’ve been searching for something different, a showcase art piece of pets to display pride of place in your home. An artwork that tells a unique story.
How does it work?
- Book your Animal Art Portrait (payment plans are available)
- Have your consultation with Karen to share about your pet’s unique characteristics and ideas you might have for the artwork. A concept will be developed and confirmed before going ahead with the production of the work.
- Karen will then photograph all the elements for your one-off custom artwork. This includes the photographs of your animal/s and the elements and backgrounds.
- Karen will produce the artwork, spending many days in Photoshop perfecting your piece.
- The final product will be printed (your choice of fine art paper ready to frame or upgrade to a larger print or a ready to hang canvas).
- You will be invited to a ‘reveal ceremony’ where your work of art will be unveiled and presented to you
Book a free initial consultation:
Book an Appointment